Legendary Weapon Relink has been the town’s new talk, and players are excited to experience the gameplay. Players need to rely upon the items and weapons in the game to survive and one such weapon is Legendary Merit. It is the type of weapon used for forging any weapon’s level. Read the article to learn about Farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink and check the exact location to find the legendary merit within the game.
The game has around 20 characters and every character can own up to 6 weapons. You can use Legendary Merit to upgrade the level of all these weapons to the maximum level which is 150. Players should know that upgrading a single weapon will take quite some time and effort so bear in mind that upgrading all of them is a very huge task.
The Legendary Merit is used to take the level of a weapon from 125 to 150 and you should bear in mind that the maximum level is 150. You can get these merits from completing various quests and at the end of the quest, you will get Legendary Merit as one of the rewards in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink.
You can get these Legendary merits all around the map and there are a lot of ways through which you can get your hands on these merits. When players reach level 150 for at least 25 weapons, then they can have plenty of fortune crystals within the game as well. You can check out the best quests mentioned below through which you can obtain Legendary Merit in the game.
This mission is the best one to get your hands on Legendary Merit in the game because it will allow you to focus on getting one resource at a time. It will benefit you in getting EXP, MSP, and money for the missions as well. You can get 3 Legendary merits in this mission for each run and this way, you can obtain these merits as well in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink.
Any Kind of Maniac Mission
Players can check out the best missions depending on the level of their party and their personal preferences. This can be explained with the example that if you favor Zeta, tackling the Griffin might pose less of a challenge as compared to facing Gerasene which gives Zeta’s inherent advantage against Griffins in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink. You must find the mission according to your ease and the one that matches the best with the strength of your party. This is one of the best methods for getting Legendary Merits in Granblue Fantasy Relink.
List of Side Quests
You can get Legendary Merit by completing some of the missions and side quests. Check out the complete list of all the side quests and missions mentioned below that can get you Legendary merits as one of the rewards in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink. Do remember that you must complete the mission to obtain the rewards for that specific mission.
- Banquet of Ice and Corpses
- Blazing Trial
- Boss Done Wants It Did
- Death, Taxes, and Goblins
- For a Freer Folca
- Frigid Trial in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink
- Golemology 103: Forest Golems
- Grounded Trial
- Hope in the Machine
- Hallowed Be Thy Ground
- I See a Chromatic Vision
- I See a Grim Vision
- Id Bears Repeating
- Icy Eye on the Holy Prize
- A Heated Rivalry
- Know Your Enemy
- Revenge of the Hordes
- Roost and Reign
- Rumble in the Desert
- Saga Grande: Happily Ever After
- Saga Illustrated: Crystal
- Saga Illustrated: Hellfire
- Saga Illustrated: Veil
- The Saga Continues: Earth
- The Saga Continues: Silver
- The Saga Continues: Wind
- Serenity Upon the Mount
- Stormy Trial in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink
- Trade Barriers
- Throw a Smith a Bone
- A New Breed
- Armor Is Best Served Cold
- Melting Pot of Hostility
- Worst Vacation Ever
Check out how many Legendary relics are used for upgrading all the items in Granblue Fantasy Relink which includes characters, weapons, summons, and some other purchases. The complete list is mentioned below so go through all the items thoroughly to have a fair idea in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink.
- You can craft Golden Relics for uncapping Eternals to 5★: 5
- Players can uncap some Grand Series characters to 5★: 2
- Transcending the Eternal to Stage 2: 100
- Players can purchase a weapon known as Class Champion Replica: 1
- You can upgrade the Seraphic Weapons to SSR form: 2
- Upgrading the Bahamut Weapons to Coda form: 3
- Creating an Ultima Weapon by using Legendary merits: 10
- You can uncap Premium Gala Weapons to 4★: 2
- Uncapping the Cosmos Weapons to 4★: 2
- Players can uncap the Dark Opus Weapons to 4★: 10
- Uncapping the Draconic Weapons to 5★: 10
- Use legendary merits for obtaining uncap Astral Weapons to 4★: 10
- Upgrading the Bahamut Weapons to 5★: 10
- Uncapping the Ultima Weapons to 4★ in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink: 30
- You can uncap Ultima Weapons to 5★: 30
- Transcending the Dark Opus Weapons to Stage 1: 80
- You can uncap the Arcarum Summons to 3★: 3
Purchases and Upgrades
- Players can purchase an Ultima Key: 2
- You can get a Gate of Omnipotence Key: 15
- Upgrading the Captain’s Home to level 2 in Crew Island in farm Legendary Merit in Granblue Fantasy relink: 5