Wee Pincers in Granblue Fantasy Relink are ugly-looking red crabs, that you need to collect as you progress through the Granblue Fantasy Relink to complete various quests and unlock trophies. There are a total of 45 Wee Pincer Crabs in Granblue Fantasy Relink, which you can find in different chapters, in the corners of cliffs and hiding behind stones making it quite a time-consuming challenge to find all of them.
While the process to catch all 45 Wee Pincer Crabs in Granblue Fantasy Relink is pretty time-consuming, however, the two breathtaking Sigils you get for your character and a lot of other rewards make all the effort worth it.
If you’re looking to get some spicy rewards such as a flat 1,000 attack bonus, 25% health, and 10% damage cut along with a guaranteed silver centrum and more, then you’re definitely at the right place. Below, we’ve chalked out all the 45 Granblue Fantasy Relink Crab locations, aiming to make your journey easier.
Read More About 2024 Upcoming Video Games Release Schedule for PC, Xbox, and PS5
Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Crab Locations
- GFR Chapter 1 – The Western Frontier
- GFR Chapter 2 – Tempest On The Horizon
- GFR Chapter 3 – Creation Of The Stars
- GFR Chapter 4 – Skies Forever Blue
- GFR Chapter 5 – Shadows In The Snowscape
- GFR Chapter 6 – In Search Of Hope
- GFR Chapter 7 – Warning Signs
- GFR Chapter 8 – Relink
- GFR Chapter 9 – Opposing Walls
Along with combatting, which is your major task as you step into the World of Granblue Fantasy Relink, there are plenty of quests that you need to complete too. Wee Pincer Crabs in GFR, are collectibles, required for different side quests, unlocking amazing rewards.
You can get quests related to Wee Pincers, by interacting with Lil Prince, who is located beside the pond in the Folca. As you interact with him, he will ask you to rescue Wee Pincers, which are scattered throughout the Granblue Fantasy Relink chapters.
To get the “Crabs Are Neat” trophy in Granblue Fantasy Relink, you will need to collect 20 Wee Pincer Crabs. This is not all, there is another GFR trophy “Nothing Is Impossible“. To get this, you need to find all the 45 Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Crab Locations, and hand over these crabs to Lil Prince.
Fortunately, there’s no chance that you can miss these Crabs in the Granblue Fantasy Relink, which lessens some anxiety. Anytime in the game, you can find the missing crab by chapter selection option. The good thing here is not you can go and play the chapter again to find the missing crab.
The good thing here is, you can jump out of the chapter right after you’ve found out about the crab. Yes, there’s no need to play the entire chapter again. However, collecting all these 45 Wee Pincer Crabs is still a very long process, therefore we’ve chalked out all the Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Crab Locations to help you out.
GFR Chapter 1 – The Western Frontier
In this chapter, you’ll only find one Wee Pincer Crab. From the starting location, simply go straight and climb the cliff. At the top of this cliff, you will find your first Wee Pincer Crab.
GFR Chapter 2 – Tempest On The Horizon
Inside this chapter, there are 7 Granblue Fantasy Relink Crab Locations which are as follows:
- Run towards the cave entrance, and towards your left, you will see a Wee Pincer.
- Move further, and you’ll find a second one on the ledge of the island, resting on a slab of wood.
- The third Wee Pincer of this chapter is located at the ledge right next to a fence.
- The fourth one is next to the burning houses.
- The fifth Wee Pincer of this chapter is positioned on the rock ledge situated between both sets of islanders requiring rescue.
- As you enter the Zeghard Fortress, look behind the broken cart right across the Siero, and there you will find another Wee Pincer.
- As you’re heading for the Greatshield Madbeat fight, you will find another towards the area on your left.
GFR Chapter 3 – Creation Of The Stars
Here you will find three more Wee Pincer Crabs. Here are the locations:
- The first Wee Pincer of this chapter will be at the corner of the bridge.
- For the second one, you need to first fight the enemies. Then jump down, and there at the end of the island you will find this Wee Pincer.
- Enter the cave, and you will find the third Wee Pincer, placed next to the Shrouded Chest.
GFR Chapter 4 – Skies Forever Blue
Chapter 4, only has one Wee Pincer Location. To get this Wee Pincer, take down the Ship, and then ignoring the other things, head towards the other side of the deck. Going there, turn left, and there you will find this Wee Pincer, right behind huge boxes.
GFR Chapter 5 – Shadows In The Snowscape
Chapter 5 holds 6 Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Crab Locations which are as follows:
- In the corner of the map.
- From the above location, move further, and look toward the ledge in a corner. Over its top, you will find the second Wee Pincer.
- Right before you step onto the bridge, look towards your left. There’s a ledge near the chest. This is where you’ll find the third Wee Pincer Crab.
- Top of the tall tower, once you walk into the Historiath gate.
- Walk through the second Historiath gate, and you will find the next Wee Pincer on the rock formation.
- Inside the Tredame Sanctum, go down from the Grand staircase, and inside the treasure room, you will find this in an open chest.
GFR Chapter 6 – In Search Of Hope
Granblue Fantasy Relink Chapter 6, is the home to 9 Wee Pincer Crabs. Here are the locations where you can find these crabs:
- The first Wee Pincer is located adjacent to the tree in your starting area.
- The second Wee Pincer can be found right at the peak of the stone archway, shortly after encountering the first one.
- To discover the third Wee Pincer, venture into the ruins and ascend onto the broken wall.
- Look for the fourth Wee Pincer near the fallen, arc-shaped ruins
- Proceed to the airship and seek out the broken ring, which is near the staircase.
- Near the previous location, find ruins with a sunken wall where the seventh Wee Pincer hides.
- Search for a ruined pillar protruding from the ground and a nearby wall providing access.
- The final Wee Pincer is located near the stone ring visible in the sky. After navigating through the complex, turn left and locate a chamber near the end of the ruins.
GFR Chapter 7 – Warning Signs
Following are the three Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Crab Locations in this chapter:
- At the starting location, above the rock you will see floating over lava.
- Move further, in the second area, you will find the second Wee Pincer, near the wall as you jump off the first ledge.
- Almost at the end, you will see the third Wee Pincer, over the ledge.
This chapter has five Granblue Fantasy Relink Crab Locations which are as follows:
- First one is located towards your left, as you exit the Weapons Hall of Seedhollow Castle.
- Moving further, out of the castle, the second will be towards your right.
- Upon entering the next indoor area, the third option is on the left side.
- To locate the fourth Wee Pincer, head towards the Omen Stone and check the mech battle area.
- The final Wee Pincer is situated to the right of the fountain, which you need to reveal the staircase.
GFR Chapter 9 – Opposing Walls
Although this isn’t the last chapter of Granblue Fantasy Relink, your quest for locating Wee Pincers will end here in this chapter. In this chapter, there are six Wee Pincer Crabs, finding which your total count of 45 will complete.
- In the starting area, you will find your first Wee Pincer Crab on the cliff. Climb the cliff, and at the top, you will be easily able to locate it.
- For the next one keep an eye towards your left as you go ahead. Right before the staircase, you’ll find this Wee Pincer.
- You will find the third Wee Pincer near the collapsed structure. It becomes accessible after ascending the incline.
- Pass through the purple area and soon after you jump, a path will be revealed towards your left. Here you will find this Wee Pincer Crab.
- The next location is near the central pool.
- In the end, seek out the floating stone platform that appears when climbing the rocky pathway. This is the last Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Crab Location.
Rescuing Wee Pincers crabs is a time-consuming task, but an amazing path to claim wonderful rewards. Initially, as you rescue First Wee Pincer, you will get a Craby Resonance Sigil, and then you’ll get Stun Power I Sigil as you rescue seven of them.
However, after you have collected all the Wee Pincers, it’s time for you to interact with Lil Prince, and claim your rewards. As you first interact with him, “Save the Crustaceous Rises” will complete that requires 41 Wee Pincers. As a reward for it, you’ll get Crabvestment Returns and a Stuff Legends trophy.
Then, interact with Lil Prince again to complete “Save the Crustaceous Finale”, which requires all 45 Wee Pincers. For this one, you’ll get a Golden Crab Statue. Along with all this, by collecting all 45 Wee Pincers, you will also unlock the “Nothing Is Impossible” trophy.
- Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League: Steamcharts All Details Revealed
- Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Descargar PC [Complete Plot Revealed]
- Palworld Glider Pals: Galeclaw Palworld The Fastest Pal [Comprehensive Guide]