The finals have been released on PS5, but the game consistently crashes when players load the game. Sometimes there are a lot of players operating on the server which causes the game to load late or crash at times. Read the article to know why the game crashes and how you can fix the issue for the smooth running of the Finals.
All the Errors crashing The Finals
Numerous errors were encountered by the players when they played the Finals for the very first time. Some of these errors are basic and can immediately be solved but others require some steps to be followed to solve them.
Read more about: When Did GTA 6 Start Development? How Long Did It Take?
The Login Error 403
When you enter all your login credentials, the game crashes sometimes or the page does not load. The solution to fix this issue can lead to loss of some of the XP progress but unfortunately, this is the only solution to fix this issue such as how to fix the finals crashing on PS5. This can be solved by doing the following steps:
- Visit the website where you made the account that is being used to log in to the game.
- You must unlink the stream but do remember that this will lose all your XP progress that you have gained so far.
- After doing this, restart the game and make another account.
- Link this new account to your stream. The email you used will remain the same, but you will be required to insert a new username.
The login attempt failed due to a connection issue
When you enter the game, sometimes you will face match-making troubles that will lead you to wait for very long in the lobby. This error may occur repeatedly, so it is better to fix the issue by doing the following steps:
- The antivirus that you are using needs to uninstalled. Do note that the antivirus should not just be turned off, but rather removed from the system.
- Restart the game and go to the match to check if the issue persists or if is it resolved.
- Removing the antivirus will avoid any unrelated delays for the matchmaking. The issue should be solved immediately after removing the antivirus.
The system violation might occur for players while they try to start the game. This can be solved to resolve the issue such as how to fix the finals crashing on PS5 by doing:
- You must go to the registry editor and try to find “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CI\Config”.
- When you reach there, go to the “config” folder by clicking two times.
- Then, click on the “VulnerableDriverBlocklistEnable” two times.
- Finally, set the Value Data to 1.
The storage might be one of the factors which might cause the game to crash. Check the storage on PS5 by doing the following steps:
- Go to the home screen and swipe to the settings bar.
- You will see the storage option so click on it.
- Now, check the storage, and if it is full, you can either delete some files or move them to an external USB. This way the data will be saved in a safe place, and you won’t even lose it.
How to fix the finals crashing on PS5 mid-game
A lot of players have complained about the game being crashing during the mid-game. It can be irritating when all your progress is lost or when the game crashes right when you are about to complete a mission. There are several ways to solve this, some of which are mentioned below.
Updating the drivers
Sometimes the driver can be outdated which causes the game to be slow. If the drivers are outdated, the system gets under burden, and it causes the game to have issues while running. You should update the drivers as soon as you can which will aid the Embark Studios to run it properly to resolve issues such as how to fix the finals crashing on PS5.
Database errors are one of the most irritating errors ever since PS5 was released to resolve issues such as how to fix the finals crashing on PS5. With a new game demanding a lot of data, the PS5 sometimes gets a huge cache leading to troubles of running the game. The data that the Finals consist of can be mixed with other data which can lead to the crashing of the game.
You can fix the data to let the game run smoothly. This can be done by removing the cache of the game done by doing the following steps:
- Before you begin, turn off the PS5 and remove the power cable for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Connect the controller to the PS5 and turn on the PS after inserting the power cable back in.
- You must press and hold the power button simultaneously until you hear a sound which will take around 7-8 seconds.
- The console goes in safety mode. Use the pad on the controller to go to the menu.
- Go to the option “Clear Cache and Rebuild Database” and then go to “Clear System Software Cache”.
- Finally, you will spot an option of “Rebuild Database” so click on it.
All these steps will lead to the PS5 going into reboot which will clear all the database related error. This is one of the main issues and rebooting might also fix any other issue being faced by players while operating the Finals. It is recommended to complete this fix before you go to any other solutions. Hopefully, it will eradicate all the issues related to how to fix the finals crashing on PS5.
Even if some of the issues are being faced by you, then report it to the contact team of the Finals to resolve issues such as how to fix the finals crashing on PS5. They will be able to provide trouble shooting steps to solve your problem.
- Board Kings Diamond: How To Get Free Diamond Hack
- Roblox SCP Tower Defense Codes Not Expired: How To Redeem [December 2023]
- Fortnite Festival Creative: What Is Festival Pass And How To Unlock Auras