Poppy Playtime is a horror game that has various parts of the game called chapters. Each chapter will tell you a unique horror story and you need to survive it through the game. The game will take you through various missions and you will explore new places throughout the game. Read the article to know all about the Poppy Playtime chapter 3 walkthrough and all the features of the game.
Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 walkthrough
The game begins when you are working in a toy-making factory named Playtime Company. The story begins when everyone left the factory a while ago and it is up to you to explore the factory and find out different secrets about it. You will embark on your adventure where you will be tackling puzzles and utilizing GrabPack. This backpack is a unique backpack featuring two flexible hands capable of reaching and interacting with objects from a distance about Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Walkthrough. You will use its ability to manipulate electricity and open specific doors and this way the GrabPack becomes an essential tool in your journey.
The game’s initial chapter debuted on Steam for Microsoft Windows on October 12, 2021. This was later expanded to Android and iOS on March 11, 2022. It was then released on both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on December 20, 2023, and on Nintendo Switch as well on December 25 of the same year. Chapter Two was launched on May 5 for Windows, and this was followed by releases on iOS and Android on August 15. The third chapter became available on January 30, 2024. You must know that future chapters will be released as downloadable content, extending the gripping narrative of your gaming experience about Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Walkthrough.
Background and Tips of Chapter 3
You will start your journey when you are kicked off as CatNap tosses you into a tunnel. You will be landing at Playcare orphanage. You will be guided to the facility by the help of Ollie who is connected to you if you use the toy phone. Players will be trusted by Ollie with a key to the Gas Production Zone. This is a crucial element for powering the building along with the side effect of generating a gas known as “The Red Smoke.”
You must navigate your way to Playcare where you will be solving a challenge that will require you to outsmart CatNap and survive the effects of the hallucinogenic Red Smoke. Do remember that this smike will distort some perceptions. You must shield yourself from the Red Smoke’s effects by donning a gas mask about Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Walkthrough. Poppy will seek your assistance in halting “The Prototype,” a menacing creature wreaking havoc in the factory. You will gain insights into the destructive influence of the Prototype with the help of the amicable toy Kissy Missy.
You must move by confronting and overcoming the Smiling Critters, each with its backstory and ties to the Prototype. Players should confront and defeat Miss Delight who is one of the Smiling Critters found in the local school. This way you will uncover more details about sinister experiments conducted on children. You will face another smiling critter named Encounter DogDay who will unveil CatNap’s intentions and the Prototype’s devotees.
CatNap will now meet demise and become possessed by Mini Smiling Critters. You must experience a trance induced by the Red Smoke as Poppy reveals visions of experimented children in the counselor’s office. Players must navigate their way to the Gas Production Zone where they will engage in a fierce battle with CatNap to restore power. You must successfully defeat CatNap through burning and electrocution. The battle will end when the Prototype emerges, and this will lead CatNap to surrender about Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Walkthrough.
Now, Poppy will unveil footage of “The Hour of Joy,” wherein the Prototype instructs mascots to harm employees. You will be urged by Poppy to eliminate the Prototype. As you head to the lair with Poppy, Kissy Missy falls victim to an attack, and your attempts to save her prove futile. The chapter will conclude with your descent to confront the Prototype, continuing your quest to halt the factory’s horrors.
How Long Is Poppy Playtime Chapter 3
Poppy Playtime includes various chapters, and the latest one is chapter 3. This involves solving a lot of puzzles and it will require some time. The puzzles will need you to solve them in the correct order possible.
You will be solving puzzles and completing missions in a puzzle-filled adventure where solving intricate challenges is key to progressing. You must rely on GrabPack to tackle certain puzzles. This is a unique backpack equipped with two flexible hands. These hands will allow you to grasp objects from a distance, manipulate electricity, and unlock specific doors, adding an extra layer of excitement to your gameplay in Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Walkthrough.
All the Puzzles in Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 walkthrough
Poppy Playtime has a lot of puzzles involved because it is located in a toy factory, and you will be required to solve them to move forward. Read all the solutions to the puzzles below so you should know how to solve each of them.
- You must Turn your attention to the left side where you will spot both an elevator and a Green Power supply Socket.
- Players need to utilize the green hand to gather a charge.
- Now, head right and ascend a set of steps to locate the socket awaiting power.
- You must recharge it and proceed through the now-opened door.
- You will find a ringing phone in the subsequent room which will be positioned on the back wall near some shelves. Pick up the phone and listen to the call to solve this puzzle.
Circuit Puzzle #1
- You must activate the hand symbol on the pole which will prompt it to spin and propel the hand in a specific direction.
- Players can determine the direction by grabbing one of the four hands positioned at the pole’s top and turning it.
- You will see a blue laser beam emerge into this action which will serve as a visual guide for the set direction in Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Walkthrough.
- Then, adjust the pole to align the laser with a small power socket on the back wall.
- Finally, use one hand to grasp the power supply on the left wall and another to strike the hand on the pole. This will ensure that it connects with the designated power socket.
Circuit Puzzle #2
This puzzle is divided into 2 stages, and you must solve the first one so you can move on to the second one within this game.
- You must rotate the power pole near the entrance door to align with the power pole on the opposite side of the room.
- This will adjust the second power pole to direct towards the small socket by the exit door.
- Then, ascend to the top of the cage to peer through a hole which will give you a view of the power supply below.
- You will now link one hand to the power supply, then utilize the second hand on the ‘Hand’ symbol on the initial power pole in Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Walkthrough.
- This action should propel the hand from pole 1 to pole 2 and onward to the power socket, establishing the necessary connection.
When you have done all the above-mentioned steps, you will see a door open in front of you. This will begin the second stage of this puzzle and you must do the following to complete it.
- You will adjust the first (the one that is the closest) power pole to align with the new socket.
- Then, turn the power pole on the far side to face back towards the first pole.
- You must reconnect to the power source and launch the hand at the second pole which will enable it to connect through the first and reach the second socket.
- This action activates the exit door, and you can proceed by escaping the room.
- You must press the prominent red button to initiate a restart because the gas will shift to the center, and at this juncture, the power deactivates.
- Finally, Ollie will guide you to acquire another key and head towards Home Sweet Home. You must return to the center of PlayCare to retrieve the key in Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Walkthrough.